Spray Star 5200 Spray Vehicle
- 4 Wheel, Hydraulic drive spray vehicle w/power steering
- 87 HP / 65 kW, Gasoline 4 cylinder, Direct Injection Kubota Liquid cooled engine.
- Smithco Operator Protection Structure with seat belts.
- 520-Gallon (1,970 L) capacity “Perfect Solution” Ultra-Low-Profile fiber re-enforced polystyrene spray tank)
- Ultra High Volume & High Pressure 4 STAGE STAINLESS STEEL centrifugal spray pump.
- Maximum volume 160 GPM / 606 LPM. Maximum Pressure 160 PSI / 11 bar. High Pressure for hand-gun or “walking boom” operation
- SMITHCO / TEEJET DYNA-JET Pulse Width Modulation Advanced Rate Control & Dual Nozzle system for expanded and precise control of spraying speed, pressure & droplet size.
- SPRAY STAR 5200 WITH STAR COMMAND 1 SYSTEM AND 20 FOOT, 24 NOZZLE SPRAY BOOM
- SPRAY STAR 5200 WITH STAR COMMAND 1 SYSTEM WITH 24 FOOT 28 NOZZLE SPRAY BOOM
- Advanced Rate Control Field Computer
- (TeeJet Radion 8140 with Smithco TeeJet Dyna-Jet Pulse Width Modulation System. Pressure and droplet size control. Wide range of ground speeds.
STAR COMMAND 3.0 FEATURES
No one matches our 9 years of experience developing the most precise application available for spraying chemicals on turf. With our Partner, TeeJet® Technologies, the Star Command 3.0 System features all of TeeJet’s® previous benefits available on every Star Command sprayer, as well as these exclusive new features:
corrects flow to keep application rates on target through turns as tight as 20 feet. It lets you avoid straight- line applications on contoured area or rates varying as much as 50% from the inside to the outside of a boom. That doubles the application rate on the inside and cuts the outside rate in half.
to cut off-target applications in half. This spacing also allows for more efficacy because of increased overlap of the spray patterns.
TeeJet’s® new job computers operate up to 100 nozzle sections that can be controlled individually. This eliminates the need for extra cabling and job-stopping failure of mechanical switches.
is also incorporated into the Aeros 9040 controller, eliminating extra cabling and separate controller.
significantly reduces Convergence Time, to as little as 90 seconds or less.
Star Command 5200 Specifications
Star Command 5200 Specifications
|Type||Kubota WG3800 Gas Engine|
|Rated Horsepower||87 hp @ 3000 RPM|
|Air Cleaner||Double Action air intake filtration|
|Oil Filter||Full Flow, Spin on type|
|Electrical System||60 amp, with 12V 900 CCA battery, fuse protected|
|Fuel Capacity||20 gallons|
|Traction System||Hydraulic power to two rear wheel drive planetary motors|
|Hydraulic System||10 gallons|
|Hydraulic Cooling||Full flow filter with oil|
|Tires, Brakes and Steering|
|Tires||Front: 27-10.50×15 Turf, Rear: 33/16.00xLL500 Multi trac|
|Service Brakes||Dynamic braking through hydrostatic transmission|
|Parking Brake||Auto spring pressure release park brake|
|Steering||Hydraulic Power Steering with orbitrol motor, 15” steering wheel with tilt adjustment|
|Construction||Fiber reinforced polystyrene with UV inhibitors. 16” hinged lid with built in locking device and nylon strainer basket|
|Filtration||Downstream filtration 50 or 80 mesh strainer|
|Agitation||Agitator with 4 venturi volume boosters|
|Pump||Rocker switch operated. Stainless, high-volume, 4-stage, centrifugal with silicon carbide seals. 10-130 psi (0-8.96 bar).|
|Application Rates||20-220 gallons per acre, 0.5-5 gallons per 1000 sq.ft.|
|Production Rate||6.4 acres/hour @ 3.5 mph|
|SOUND & SPEED|
|Sound Level (dBA)||Ear – 86 dBA, 30m – 76 dBA|
|Transportation Speed||0-10 mph|
|WEIGHTS AND DIMENSIONS|
|Weight||Dry – 4155 lbs, Loaded – 8491 lbs|